Whether you’ve come to us through a personal referral, Craigslist ad or elsewhere online, we’re glad you’re here! Please read our guidelines carefully prior to applying for an apartment:
A few points to consider about our application process and other policies:
- We believe that strong communities are built on attitudes of openness, compassion and tolerance, and as such, we abide by all Fair Housing laws and do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability.
- In general, we look for applicants to have credit scores of 600+ (there are occasional exceptions), current employment or verifiable income, and gross household monthly income of approximately 3 times the unit rental amount. Please do not apply if your history reflects recent bankruptcies, evictions, or felonies. Recent pay stubs will be requested for income verification.
- Our leases are for one year. Shorter-term leases are sometimes accommodated (case-by-case basis) and will typically incur a monthly rental surcharge of 15-25%.
- There is a $35 application fee per adult. This fee covers thorough credit and criminal background screenings. Our credit/criminal checks as well as our lease documentation is completed through Rental Housing Association of Puget Sound.
- Deposit for Studio units is $1000; deposit for One Bedroom units is $1000. Last month’s rent is not required and tenants moving in mid-month will pay a prorated first month’s rent. Damage deposits are fully refundable based on terms in the lease.
- We DO NOT allow DOGS at this complex— sorry, no exceptions. We will accept cats with a non-refundable $300 Pet Fee. Other pets are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Important note: Because of the architecture of the staircases and size of the elevator, King-sized beds are not permitted on the upper levels of the complex. Queen-sized mattresses will fit, but only with an adjusted or no boxspring. Full-sized (double) and twin-sized beds are fine.
To speed up the tenant selection process, you may download and print the following application and bring along with you when viewing apartments:
To quickly apply and pay your fee online (preferred method), please click here:
Having issues viewing or submitting the online application?
Please make sure Adobe Reader is installed on your computer and your browser settings enable viewing of PDF files correctly.
(For additional help based on your browser type, please visit: https://ontap.wistia.com/projects/wpga4hpj9g)